Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Will No Longer Sit Idly By


I personally am tired of everyone saying whatever they want with NO ACCOUNTABILITY, and I intend to begin publishing factual evidence to refute all of the public lying that I am aware of.

The following to be the 1st of a long list to follow, sue me if you want but bear in mind that as long as what I am saying is true - it is not slander so good luck.

1. "Our ownership consists of more than 50 years of combined experience in solving residential and commercial roofing problems in Northern California."

Spoken by a man who owns a roofing business with a female relative, just the two of them. He has been in business since 1987 and his partner is not and never was a roofer.

I'm no mathematician, but I think that's 25 years not 50. 

Even if by some twisted logic (which inccidently would not surprise me) he says "she was helping at home" it is still a plain and clear a lie. 
And by the way, how do you do more inspections and repairs than anyone else in Central California with no employees?

But wait you do have employees, you said so, and they are all "license quality repairmen" right? 

Hmm. Are you sure that you don't actually "sub-out" ALL of your work and not do ANY of it in house?

 And if so don't you see that as dishonest since you most certainly lead the public to believe differently?

And I wonder how you manage your extensive and elaborate training program that you are promising to all of your customers, when you don't even have a facility (at least that anyone can find) and all of your "licensed quality repairmen" are in different cities?

2. The business has always been built on the foundation of honesty and integrity.

As shown above, and on nearly every page throughout the entire website, clearly not the case.

3. "The internet has become a means for certain roofing companies to try to portray themselves to be something that they are not.

Oh, you mean like advertising lots of different business locations all over the Central Valley as if they were your business when in reality some are vacant buildings and some are merely businesses where you happen to know someone but in truth NONE of them are your actual place of business? And don't forget you already said that If someone were to stop by the 200 March Ln. Stockton address your staff would have noted it, except the day you said that (in print) the building was vacant. Dude - this is criminal.

4.  They do this by claiming to be the roofing leader, or by simply adding up the number of years that they have had a roofing contractor license as an indicator of their roofing experience, or by fabricating fake testimonials about their business from customers who may or may not have existed to try to create a false impression about their roofing experience that they don't really have. 
 roofing experience is earned through many years of hard work"

Again, spoken by a guy who does not have any history of experience as a roof installer, which is where virtually ALL of the real qualification begins. And while this CONtractor is defining for us how experience is acquired, does not even know what some of the most basic terms of his trade mean.

 He continues on to brag about his video library of roofing problems that they use to train their "personnel" but in reality the videos you see  are almost all of properties he never even did any work on.

But there ARE 8 separate videos of his men working on the same area of the same house.

And even though he claims to use ONLY "licensed quality repairmen" one of the guys is sitting down the whole time like he is afraid to move.

 If that guy was ever licensed, it wasn't for long! He wouldn't last 3 days on my crew.

I think maybe I would tone down all of the experience talk.

And if you read this by chance, you may want to think things through a bit.  I have a huge stockpile of proof of everything I have said regarding you, my experience and my customer testimonials and having seen your work, and heard you talk...

 I would really welcome the chance to pit my experience against yours any day of the week, and any place.


No comments:

Post a Comment