Monday, November 5, 2012

Glad I Could Help - Education Is The Key


This blog has actually become an educational tool for one of the CONtractors that I consistently rant about.

 Glad I could help.

First we pointed out that their primary roof repair method was actually illegal, after which they promptly removed the visual evidence (a picture containing illegal sized shake roof shims) that was at the top of their home page.  (Hey, not their fault - they didn't know any better!)

I kept a copy of the picture for sentimental reasons.





The little slivers shown here were (and possibly still are) being used for years to "repair" the roofs of unsuspecting homeowners. Used in this way, the material goes about 600% further than when used correctly. The only problem is that it is very ineffective, I guess that's why it is illegal.

Anyway, you get the idea I'm sure. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment